Multimedia

Dec 7, 2009

Inspiration: Our life in boats.



I was raised in a boat.  My parents are both fly fishermen and my dad has traveled around the country and world fishing the best spots by himself and with his friends.  I caught my first trout at six years old.  My parents wedding was scheduled around Salmon season.  Our garage smells like fish on a regular basis.  These pictures were taken by my parents and family friends.








My beautiful mom... has endured too much bad Alaskan fishing weather.

Lillian Pagenstecher: Friends since 5


My cousin and me.


Fairly studly for my dad.


My favorite: Tim.

1 comment:

  1. thankyou for your comment lovely!
    interesting blog - i will be following. the pic of you & your cousin is very sweet.

    fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete