Multimedia

Jul 10, 2013

First things first. David Sedaris x App.

I was unaware that David Sedaris, my all time favorite author, had an app until today. About a year ago I was able to meet him in person after a reading and he handed me a few bookmarks. Each one featured a close-up of a mouth filled with rotting and missing teeth. If you ever read (or listened to all of his books on tape like me) his books then you'd know that he has bad teeth and he loves London (I believe) because of the country's collectively bad mouth hygiene.  

Apparently I've been too busy looking at the teeth to notice the QR code on the back of the bookmark leading me to his app. So, first things first, today I'm getting the David's Diary App and watching all of the short films within it. The films are narrated by him and animated with bold colors and scrap paper. It's a must. 

Here's a sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment