Multimedia

Dec 12, 2012

The Crisis of Debt Visualized.

Economics isn't something I typically get excited about but upon completing my last econ class of my college career (hooray!), I thought I'd share this wonderful gem. I hate to admit that I didn't fully understand what was going on with the debt and housing crisis until I took this class and watched this short ten minute film - The Crisis of Debt Visualized.


This was created by the the brilliant Jonathan Jarvis, design director at Google's Creative Lab. I'd like to thank him for helping me understand what almost made our economy collapse and what brought families and banks across the country to their knees. He did it through beautiful design and easy to comprehend language. Please watch.

Thank you Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment